2010年5月5日 星期三

mom & dad...when can your suffereing stop?

Dad called this morning to ask us to help him to beg for mom not to divorce him...I've thousands of questions marks?????  When can all these nonsense stop?  Are you the victim?  Is mom the victim or she victimizing others but pretends to be the victim?  Enough!!!  How can parents not love their children but endlessly let us suffer because of you two's turbulent relationship?  How, why?????

Yeah, I felt very angry and helpless.  Things like falling apart easily.  But I have to stop all these useless emotions because I AM an adult.  I have the energy, strength and wisdom to deal with all these.  I have to accept that mom has dellusional disorder and dad co-dependence symthoms.  Dad is probably using passive aggressive behaviors to revenge mom's endless mental, psychological, verbal and physical abuse.  Are these true?  What is the truth?  God, please tell me.

I'm feeling lonely as all the people around us are sick of listening to our family problems.  No one dares to help!  We've become monsters somehow that would frighten people away.  The only thing we can do is to act out as if everything's fine,  People would only come to you to make sure that you're fine and they'll be fine too.  But if you're not fine, sorry, can't help!  Wait until you're fine and they'll be with you, always!!!

Okay, I know, I have to pray and wait for your mercy because it is You who have the autonomy to heal.  You are the sovereign, we don't.  I pray for love, I pray for something good that you should be happy about.  I pray that my mom and dad can actively courageously face their own problems and take the initiative to heal themselves like going to the psychiatrists and counsellors.  I pray that mom and dad can learn how to love from YOUR love.  I pray that You can save all the souls of my family.  I pray for good.  When can You answer my prayers?  I pray that I won't lose hope, ever!  I pray that I can stand firm and will not  be knocked down by the tricks of devils.  I pray that the Holy Spirit can pray for me when I'm weak.  Yes, I won't fall into the tricks of devil--I would never ever leave You.  I would never ever abandon love in relationship.  I pray that though I would cry because of the pain by witnessing the endless absurd sufferings between mom and dad and my family, I would still hold my head up high because I have good intention and firm belief from day alpha and day omega.  All of us would get healed.  All of us, the whole family of mine.  I want love to exist.  I want real love to exist.  God, I'm your beloved daughter and you should listen to my prayers and do something good to me.  I'm not selfishly seeking things for my own good.  Lord, I pray for Your mercy because You are love.  You are my deliverance.  You are my Lord Father.  You are my healer.  Emmanuel. In the name of Jesus I pray.  Amen.

I would become stronger in Your love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言