2010年5月1日 星期六

Mom's back

Yeah, mom's back from the US.  She flew to the U.S. due to an emotional explosion towards dad and then after about 2 weeks' time, she's back.  The bomb is now here in HK.  She does bring us fear and insecurity.  When she's at my sister's place, my sister was terrified and yet angry.  My mom always blames, yells, criticizes, cries,...all those negetive emotions kill people around.  She is like a demon!  And here in HK, she abuses dad again and again both psychologically and physically.  She does the same thing to her chlidren, us, except the physical one!!!  I'm sick of all these.  When will all these stop?  Who's going to help?  Our doctor said she has dellusional disorder.  Mom thinks the whole world owes her and it is all of us' responsibility to make her happy.  It's all our fault to make her become like this,  She gambles, abuses family members, gambles, abuses family members because she is lonely.  She thinks no one cares about her feelings. It's just a never-ending cycle.  I want to escape from this deadly cycle.  I want to save all of our family members.  Dr. Chan's right.  Dad is not the victim,  He is the head of the family and he should be the one to take the lead and fix everything, but he is a coward!  He makes us suffer together with him  I've tried my best to help them; seeking help from family counsellors, social workers, church friends, psychiatrist...but everything I've done is futile.  The fact is we need to seek healing instead because all of us are depressed and anxious to a certain extent due to this long time torture.

I'm weak at this moment, so weak!  Who's going to help?  Who's going to help?  Who's going to help???  We've suffered ENOUGH!!! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言