2010年5月9日 星期日

QT

I've learned that God would like me to keep quiet...QT, it's quiet time.  He doesn't want me to nag about the misery caused by my parents...He wants me to be still, keep quiet and wait.  After all, He's the one in charge.  He is the sovereign...

Chung Ma taught me to pray for enough grace for one day every day and be grateful for 3 things at the end of the day. 
1.  Thank You, everything went smooth today & I wish my mom could remember the love and care we  deliver to her today inside church. 
2. Thank Mrs Chuk & Shirley for the prayer for our family & the happy moments we had in the restaurant. 
3. Thank God that mom repeatedly says she wants to learn how to get closer to YOU.  Yeah, Mrs Chuk's right, no matter what, mom is the one who should be responsible for what she has said to God.  Let go, Sally.  God is anxious about her comeback, too.

I've hard feelings when mom bragged about her greatest love in the whole universe particularly on me, it reminds me of the scars I had/have bloodily cut by her throughout all these years.  No self-pity, Sally.  (可憐而不自憐,受寵者而不是受害者。) Keep quiet.  God understands you.  He know how broken-hearted I am...He knows for He is my heavenly Father who loves me dearly...

QT...God is in charge and He loves you and your family...
mom:  Happy Mother's Day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言