2009年8月4日 星期二

What do I enjoy doing most?

Gali, what do you really enjoy doing?

When I return to heaven, I believe God must ask me 2 questions:
1. Did yo make yourself happy on earth?
2. Did you make the people around you happy?

I would definitely feel guilty in answering question 1! I didn't or I haven't...yet! Not that I don't want to, but I don't know how or I should say I feel impotent to do so. Lord father, please help me. I feel frustrated. I seem like doing things in vain. I'm sick of feeling in this way. Where can I start? What should I start with?

The question: What do I really enjoy doing now? (No idea!!!)

Thinking about my childhood favourites...wow, I enjoy running around, finding friends to play and talk with. I love roller-skating, cycling chasing after the moon. Catching grasshoppers and climbing the trees. Doing the acrobatic things. I miss those good old days so much!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言