2009年8月13日 星期四

Happy Birthday Week

I have a very happy birthday week:D

Last Sunday, whole family gathered in the new flat of ka-chun and had hot hot bbq at the roof! Interesting, we all sweated and ate the burnt food under 32C!!! What I cannot forget is the delicious cake my bro bought me. They sang me birthday song and I just felt like the happiest person on earth. Thank you family, especially my bro and thank YOU.

Last night, I had dinner with SM at Amoy Garden. We ate Shanghainese food. We had 3C noodles, bamboo shoots, jelly fish heads, rice noodles with chicken, vegetarian dumplings and soya milk. Hm...the food is just fine but the chat is excellent! I always feel like being myself in front of SM. It's just comfortable to be with her and I love such a friend! Then, we went to St. honour to pick assorted cakes. I picked three different tastes and she picked one coffee cheesecake for her beloved Kelvin. After that, we went upstairs to her flat and enjoyed the wedding photos with Grace who joined us later. And then it came the most precious moment, singing birthday song and cutting cakes. Wow, simple things make me so happy! Of course, Grace also bought me a cake though I forgot to take it away! So did SM...she also bought me a present and a card and the dinner! Again, thank you my dear friends and thank YOU!

沒有留言:

張貼留言