2009年7月14日 星期二

Swimming class 1

Yesterday I had my first swimming class with my younger brother and sister at Metro City. I just love it. I love to spend time with them. Actually, I can see we have things in common. We have blood loaded with humour and fun. we all love to play!

Well, my swimming skills are ok to teach them. I just hope that honey can recover very soon and join us for th swimming class. He will be a better coach!

I also hope that my younger brother can learn to relax more and practise maybe a thousand times just to learn how to float! He should have the mindset to think in this way, "If I think I can, I can!" I know it really is a big challenge to him. But he'll just have to make great effort to overcome it! My younger sister is quite good. I always think that she is lovely and talented. Provided that she is hard-working for the practice, all she needs to do is to graspe the correct skills and she will be able to swim well.

Maybe next Monday, we should invite mom and dad as well. I should also go there earlier so that we can have more time to play! Good ideas!

沒有留言:

張貼留言