2009年7月15日 星期三

Sound of Cicadas

I should start to learn how to heal and love myself with the strength from God.

Step 1: Appreciate the beauty of the world around me.

It has been such a long time that I haven't stopped to enjoy the orchestra played by cicadas. I still remember I used to have fun with my neighbours to catch cicadas in summer when I was in primary school. As we were surrounded by nature, a rare living place existed in urban Kowloon area, it's a common phenomenon to see them resting on trees. When we were able to catch them, we would tie a thread on their legs and let them fly, in the end, the funniest part would be we flew cicadas instead of kites. We were all cold-blooded and crazy when we were small. It's a kind of monstrous game. Of course the destiny of these little creatures would be fatal!

This morning, I just stopped in the middle of the road leading to KCR University Station and enjoyed the sound of nature. Wow, the sound is loud and clear. It's just the same one I heard 2X years ago!

沒有留言:

張貼留言