2009年7月2日 星期四

Gold Coast

Wow, yesterday morning, honey booked a delux room with seaview at Gold Coast Hotel in Tuen Mun and my impression towards Tuen Mun has changed totally.

It's an inevitable fact that both honey and I are too serious in life, we don't know how to play and relax. But frankly, we'd love to learn. It's a good start yesterday bcause honey took the initiative to make ourselves a relaxing holiday. We didn't join the 7.1 parade. We supported it deep in our hearts. Instead, we stayed in the hotel and tried to enjoy everything.

The room is big and has a stunning view and a giant balcony. Wow, when you step out on the balcony, you see a vast blue sky and beautiful sea. We saw planes flying over Lantau as well. It;s so comfortable. Sky in Kowloon is limited and blocked!!! I hate that! It has been such a long time that i really enjoy and relax. Thank God and I love you honeycheung. Thanks for the arrangement. We also went to the swimming pool and had a swim there. Of course honey could not swim at the moment, but it's cool to stay in the water and had sunbathing. I just wonder, why do we have to fly such a long way to Samui Island when you can find one in Hong Kong. Of course, the food in Thailand is cheaper. But when honey needs enough rest before heading for any journey abroad, Gold Coast is a wonderful choice.

This morning, I woke up quite early at 8.30. I just wanted to stroll around the area. Though I'd love to walk to the Gold Dolphin Square, I didn't because it's too far away under the bright, hot sun. Anyway, I went back to the shopping mall we visited last night. When I arrived, I saw something wonderful. It was a fish jumping out of the water again and again. It's just like flying. Wow!!! It's amazing! What a lovely scene. Then, a man, looks like a Pakistan, came to me and asked me what time it was. I told him the time in English and he spoke in his own langauge that I don't know. However, it seemed that I could understand him, I showed him my mobile phone clock. He's happy and went back to the bench chair to enjoy the morning sun. Later, he shouted and signalled me to sit beside him. I just smiled back and moving my head to tell me that no need. (Though he's friendly, it's still dangerous in sit beside somebody who is a total stranger to you when there's nobody around.) Everything seems so tranquil. Thank God for your creation. I've just found that Tuen Mun is not a bad place. Gold Coast is bravo! Then, I went to Cha Chan Tang and 7-11 to buy honey his favouite breakfast and newspapers respectively. I walked back to the hotel with a happy heart after that.

Hm...what a nice holiday!

沒有留言:

張貼留言