2009年7月10日 星期五

the congi is HYPERACTIVE

What an irritating noise! I just can bear no more and went uptairs to express my anger just now! The man living upstairs is called Mr Au. Can you imagine? He has 2 dogs playing upstairs every day that I always hear their steps running back and forth the house. The noise is around the clock and if this continues, I'm going to be crazy!!! Honey and I have not been sleeping well for a long time!

Of course, though I'm angry, I'm still under good control. I told him how annoying it is to hear all the noise and hope he can do something. Of course I understand what dog lovers think, but he must do something to reduce the negative influence his dogs caused to his neighbours. Or else, this is called selfish!

Oh, what should we do except moving out? God, please help!

沒有留言:

張貼留言