2009年4月3日 星期五

They do hop!

Wow, what a night! I just couldn't help joining the rest of the audience to dance together. The last time was in Leslie's 2001 concert. The atmosphere was really great! It was so great that even the old lady sitting next to me also moved along and danced, wow!

It was my first time to watch Grasshoppers' concert and I think it's brilliant. They do hop! They hop high and well. They have enthusiasm, no guest singers but themselves only. They danced and sang throughout the whole concert and the presentation of the whole thing is just wonderful! Almost 95% of the songs are the songs of our teenage time and they just brought us back to the good old days! Thank grasshoppers. I can't believe that they are still as energetic as they were before. Next year would be their 25th anniversary; I cannot think of other reasons but passion for them to continue to sing and dance. I really appreciate their effort made. Of course "Lonely" is the song I enjoy most!

Thank God that I could really forget everything and enjoyed this big party with my honey husband. By the way, it was him who bought the tickets:>
Just to remind myself that next time, don't buy the RED section (range from 42-49) in the Coliseum because you will not be able to see the big screen but a giant string hanging in front of you blocking your view, remember!

沒有留言:

張貼留言