2009年4月19日 星期日

PLease send my family angels because we really need your blessings

Dear Lord Dad

You know my feelings, you know how I suffered under my mom's tyranny, endless verbal abuse and physical abuse, you know how hard I try to forgive my mom and love her because of your love, you know how much I want to be healed and be myself again, you know how much I want my parents to have good relationship, you know how much I care about my family, you know how much I want my mom to stop abusing us especially my dad, you know how much I want my mom to stop gambling, the money that earned by dad and brother with toil and sweat, you know how much I want my family to be happy and free of threatening and worries, you know how very much I want my mom to get healed, you know how much I want my little sister to love herself and be real strong again...YOU all know it and I know YOU would tell me to be patient beacuse YOU have your own time, I know and you know, I want to have a happy family...Amen.
Gali

沒有留言:

張貼留言