2009年4月18日 星期六

please have mercy and grant my wishes...


Dear Lord Father,

Here is a wish list for my beloved ones:


  • Please forgive all our sins that we don't have enough love towards YOU

  • Please let my dad, mom and 2 brothers know you and taste your endless love

  • Please let my mom be healed

  • Please grant us peace, love and health

  • Please take away my mom's devil selfish mind and sense of insecurity

  • Please let my younger brother have energy, confidence and hope towards life again

  • Please heal my youngest sister and let her have your vision to see life, work and love

  • Please grant me hope and confidence towards life and work

  • Please heal my husband and my younger brother's spines and lumbars

  • Please protect my whole family from danger and deliver us from evil

  • Plese grant me wisdom so that I can finish my MA course with sense of achievement...

Thank you for listening:)


Amen

沒有留言:

張貼留言