2009年7月26日 星期日

Stand Firm at Times of Difficulties

It's really a difficult time for me and honey to cope with. The medicines seem not be able to help honey. I can feel that he's really depressed. Something must have happened but he just wouldn't tell maybe because of face problems.

At such times, I tend to grasp things and people around hoping that they can save us. But the fact is that we are ALL fragile with our own difficulties. The passage I read just now tells me to stand firm:

"The best thing I can do is to stand firm and listen for the Lord’s voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out … they know his voice...Take the time to comfortably lie at the feet of your master, waiting for His instruction. It is often heard in our silence and spoken by a small still voice."

Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still (Exodus 14:13).

13 Moses spoke to the people: "Don't be afraid. Stand firm and watch God do his work of salvation for you today. Take a good look at the Egyptians today for you're never going to see them again. 14 God will fight the battle for you. And you? You keep your mouths shut!" (The Message)


The author called Cliff Young said we can learn a lot from a dog’s loyalty, trustworthiness, and faithfulness to his master. (I hope my Lok-lok is like that!) It all starts by learning to stay, sit, and stand firm.

OK, I'll learn to stand firm and wait.

沒有留言:

張貼留言